Assalamualaikum and good evening people. My name is Syazwa Nabila bt Mohd Raidzuan. As my name is quite long to even be pronounced so you can call me Wawa. I'm from Skudai, Johor and still in my sweet 22 (which won't last long in few months to come,scary!). I have to admit that I haven't heard and used of neither hot patotoes nor macromedia program before so, hopefully in this class I can learn and be better at this as I go along with it in the future. The basic thing like downloading music, drama and recently, I've only learn how to get into reliable journal data base to help my current research for academic exercise.
Lets move on to the questions. As I've mentioned before, downloading media (audio and video) would be my main forte here (hehe... it doesn't takes a genius like Einstein to do it though). Basic computing skill like using the weird toolbars function to help me write faster and better. I've also used power point mostly for class presentation and sometimes edit pictures. Other than that, I rarely used microsoft publisher to do flyers, banners and posters. Well, now I have a blog which is something new to me, of course, I've heard of it before it just that never try it so hear it goes...hopefully all of us would enjoy doing this :>
Wednesday, 31 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Scared of getting old huh
ReplyDelete